Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ff2339

New player - Portsmouth.

Evening all,

Played many moons ago at spectre in Hereford. About 8 years later and with a full time job it's time to start up again! Used to own an M733, before all this VOIRA stuff

Anyway, been up to UCAP - Bunker today and got rebitten by the bug.

Looking to try a few different sites and establish a decent collection, Keen on the SCAR and all things M4 related.

Hello mate,

I was bitten by the bug about six months ago after picking up an airsoft international mag about six months ago.

as a 15 year old kid I bought a Sig Sauer p299 Springer pistol,an Uzi Springer and an sa80 Springer.

after reading the mag I was amazed to see full auto guns,both electric and gas and decided I need one in my life...badly!

after a brief look around on the web I could see you could get one with sights and a silencer and red dot for £70!!!

then I researched the web and found it would be ready for the bin in about a week!

so after some more research and a chat to the wife I had a budget of £250 and chose to spend the money on a G and G arms gr15 raider with blowback and am REALLY impressed with it...although I have fired no other electric or gas rifle to compare with the range and accuracy of this little m4 is astonishing and on the 2 days I've been to a game it has racked up an impressive kill streak....lets just say battlefield isnt a patch on a skirmish!

welcome to the forums dude and give the g and g raider a look

Hi Both, im in the Farnborough/Aldershot area, and am looking for some people to attend skirmishes with, im happy to travel. would you be interested?