what's best?

Andy1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, i've always used stock guns and parts but now want to upgrade bits and bobs starting with a tightbore barrel with several makers on the market, who in your collective knowledge seem to be the best, madbull, prometheus ,raven etc or are they all pretty much equal and also should i stick with safe 6.03 or go down the 6.01 route. thanks for your input. Andy

Hi everyone, i've always used stock guns and parts but now want to upgrade bits and bobs starting with a tightbore barrel with several makers on the market, who in your collective knowledge seem to be the best, madbull, prometheus ,raven etc or are they all pretty much equal and also should i stick with safe 6.03 or go down the 6.01 route. thanks for your input. Andy

I dont' think madbull inner barrel is good. I want prometheus or PDI(Not Raven)!!! Because they made by stainless steel. In my opinion, the best material is the best.

Archived