AGM sten dissembly

Mojo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello, i'm new here, so first of i'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Alright, now thats out of the way, i have had an AGM sten for a while now, but have yet to use it in a skirmish. when i bought it i had to send it of almost instantly because out of the box there were issues regarding the mechanism that fired the bbs (every other shot the spring would only go half as far so every other shot would go half the distance).

now its all well and good, and every shot fires consistently however, the hop up is extremely low, and the bbs fly downwards (not because of a lack of power, just becasue thats the way the spin on the bb is)

the problem here is, that despite the gun claiming to have hop up, and the alan keys were provided in the box. i can't adjust the hop up. even when i do what the manual. and youtube videos have shown me. i have thus decided to fully take apart the gun and try and find out the solution to my issues, and whether the hop up included is actually just broken.

The thing is, i can't dissemble my sten properly. i've removed every possible screw, but the top receiver just wont come off, and i can't figure out how to strip the gun down.

if anyone can provide pictures. or even a detailed write up of how to dissemble the gun i'd be grateful.

thanks in advance :)

Archived