kwa/jg g36 gearboxs?

Danch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi. Just a few quick questions please. First of I have a kwa g36c but I need a new gear box.

So first things first, could I simply use a jg gearbox till I get the funds for a kwa one?

And second of all where can I get a kwa gearbox from? I found one online but it doesn't say the fps and all that jazz plus its more than twice the price of the jg one?

Replies are much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi. Just a few quick questions please. First of I have a kwa g36c but I need a new gear box.

So first things first, could I simply use a jg gearbox till I get the funds for a kwa one?

And second of all where can I get a kwa gearbox from? I found one online but it doesn't say the fps and all that jazz plus its more than twice the price of the jg one?

Replies are much appreciated.

Thanks

As long as they are the same versions (i.e. Version 2, usually) it should all fit. The JG gearbox isn't too bad!

After a bit of googling, I think you WILL need a V3 gearbox.

I a not sure where you can find them new... but Google is your friend... try the Chinasoft websites like ehobbyasia, RSOV, tigerhk111...etc. They might have KWA gearboxes!

As to fps, it will probably be between 350-400 fps, unless stated otherwise. It can be downgraded quite easily :) Either by snipping the spring or changing it totally. If you're no good with gearboxes then I suggest you get a techy to look at it :)

I found this on airsoftworld.net: http://www.airsoftworld.net/kwa-version-3-...s-complete.html

If you are after a more budget gearbox, try this: http://www.acmgear.com/cyma-gearbox-with-m...003-p-2566.html

G36's AK and MP5's all use V3 gearbox's... your getting confused with src Gen 1 through 3 version's of a V3 gearbox and so on

Many older style G36's and MP5's use V2's. I was working on a G&G MP5 last week with a standard V2 gearbox.

The SRC Gen1 and 2's had V2 GB's and so did the first versions of the JG G36's.

Archived