Running a 9.6v in a Combat Machine

Sike
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys ive recently purchased a G&G PM5A4 combat machine and was wondering if its ok to use a 9.6v in it. i currently have 2 8.4v 3300 and was considering picking up a 9.6v

yeh shldnt be a problem it may increase the strain a little but not much would mean it needs new gears etc that little bit sooner

yeh shldnt be a problem it may increase the strain a little but not much would mean it needs new gears etc that little bit sooner

i mainly fire single shot, i heard a 9.6v gives a better trigger response(no idea if its true) but for those moments when you gotta put bb's downrange id like a higher ROF :)

i mainly fire single shot, i heard a 9.6v gives a better trigger response(no idea if its true) but for those moments when you gotta put bb's downrange id like a higher ROF :)

it should help and should increase the rof but i wouldnt expect a huge increase you would probly be better looking for a high speed motor to swap out the original one

Archived