Half-face mesh mask (woodland camo)

jaeproductions
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Overview:

Price: £6.74 (suntekstore.co.uk) (9/10)

Quality: 7/10 (obviously will not be great quality)

Performance/how well it does its job: 8/10 (protects you but not very comfortable)

Hey this is the review of my Woodland camouflage half face mesh mask I got from suntekstore.co.uk (it isn't even an airsoft site)

I noticed that this was almost half the price of the TMC Half Face mesh masks, and inevitably it was a Chinese version.

It still protects me well enough but isn't as comfortable as I would guess a TMC HF mask is.

The trim is green and the mesh is painted with a two-colour camouflage pattern. It is actually very good.

The elasticated strap is velcro adjustable and connected to a seperate piece on each side by a metal loop.

If you place the strap over your ears it'll also protect them too as well as your mouth, nose and most of your cheeks.

In conclusion I would say, for the price I would actually reccommend this although I would also say that the TMC version is better. Although having not tried it, it will undoubtably be better quality compared to another mask that is half the price.

Thanks for reading this review and if you find it helpful or anything please leave a reply.

Also, any advice to improve my reviews will be greatly appreciated.

post-5475-1344425567_thumb.jpg

Archived