Viper Large Utility Pouch

jaeproductions
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Overview thing:

Price: £9.95 (10/10)

Quality: 9/10 (probably 600D cordura)

How well does it do the job: Holds a lot of stuff and doesn't break - 8/10 for the fail MOLLE on the front (8/10)

The Viper Large Utility Pouch is, very large... (see DIMENSIONS) Available in black and green.

Obviously, this will hold all your extra ammo, speedloaders etc. You could also use it as a dump pouch, but it is huge and will look silly on your side, so I put mine at the back, attached to the belt of my Viper LA Special Forces vest. Another use is LMG magazine pouch.

It has four MOLLE straps to attach it to webbing but as I said I mounted mine onto my belt because there is no MOLLE, and it worked fine (did bounce around but that is just because of that and therefore not a con)

It also has MOLLE on the front flap but even attaching a very small pouch (the TAS Sniper Pouch) it just felt wrong and I couldn't really attach it properly. Pointless anyway.

It is secured by a quick release buckle and lots of velcro for the flap.

DIMENSIONS:

Approximately 3 3/4 inches wide.

Around 10 inches in length.

About 6 1/2 inches tall (excluding the flap)

CONCLUSION

This pouch is just HUGE! You'll definitely get all your stuff in. I'd highly reccommend this, THE BEST PLACE TO BUY THIS IS Z1! (That's zerooneairsoft BTW)

£9.95. Everywhere else it is much more!

Hope you found this review helpful/liked it or whatever and please leave a reply if you want, any help is also appreciated (to improve my reviews)

In the picture with the flap open, the pouch contains:

Tactical banana

A tape measure

A metal hi-cap MP5 magazine

3000 rounds of 0.20G Blaster BBs

90 round speedloader

SRC Tactical goggles

post-5475-1344421503_thumb.jpg

post-5475-1344421554_thumb.jpg

Archived