Viper Belt Platform

jaeproductions
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Overview thing:

Price: £10.20 from Patrol Base (10/10) can't get a belt platform cheaper as far as I know.

Quality/build: 9/10 (don't know what it's made from, but adjustable + comfortable + practical/does its job)

How well does it perform/do its job: can't fault it (10/10)

The Viper Belt Platform is available in green and black, adjustable from 28" to a 48" wasit, and includes two rows on MOLLE webbing.

In my opinion, this is especially useful for snipers because it is so lightweight and comfortable (the back is padded - see pics), plus will hold all your pouches. It could also be used in a lightweight assault loadout, with a couple of magazine pouches on either side, a grenade pouch and a utility pouch holding all your other stuff.

It would also be handy for if anybody has backyard wars.

It features one of them quick release buckles. The adjusted strap on the side of the clip that locks into the other one (I think it can be called the male, the other the female) can then be secured by the elasticated band (I have very mild OCD and like it to be tidy-ish...kind of...yeah weird...anyway on with the review) and then female side can be tucked underneath a pouch.

As seen above in the overview, the price is also very good compared to a chest rig or tactical vest.

Hope you liked my review and find it helpful or something and please write a reply about it, how I could improve or whatever. Thanks :)

The pictures are of the VBP with the TAS Sniper Pouch. I had more pictures but couldn't upload them all.

post-5475-1344419727_thumb.jpg

post-5475-1344419853_thumb.jpg

Archived