TAS Sniper Pouch

jaeproductions
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Price: £3 (10/10)

Quality: I'm pretty sure these TAS products are used by the military so 10/10

Does it do it's job well: Yes it will hold 2 sniper rifle magazines + they can be removed easily, don't fall out etc 10/10

A Templar Assault Systems Sniper Pouch is an excellent quality pouch and the perfect addition to any loadout.

They are extremely compact (designed to hold two sniper rifle magazines) and very good value, just £3 each!

The velcro flap will actually open sideways, allowing you to remove the mags (might hold a pistol magazine or speedloader) whilst prone. It is available in OD Green and Tan, left or right. (for left/right handed people)

I would really reccommend these and I'm not even a sniper but I still got one...also buying one for a friend who is considering airsoft and becoming a sniper.

Picture is of the green TAS Sniper Pouch on a Viper MOLLE Belt Platform, also in green.

Hope you found this review helpful/interesting whatever and please leave a reply on how I could improve my reviews.

post-5475-1344418547_thumb.jpg

Archived