Humm...Which AEG....?

Matt_James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I thought it would be about time to get my first AEG! smile.gif. So my budget is around £130, so i am looking for a decent AEG, and i am going to be doing CQB, but don't know were to start as there are so many out there. Please can you give any advice and tips, Thanks Matt.

What kind of guns do you like? M4, G36, MP5, AK?

A gun that kept getting reccommended to me, time and time again, by about ten different people, was a G&G Combat Machine M4.

I actually didn't get one but I kind of wish I had. They're around £130 - £170 for different vesions.

I've seen most places are out of stock because they're so popular though, just look around and hopefully you'll find out.

The other problem is that they don't always even come with battery or charger...

Another gun that has been reccommended to me a lot is any G36C. They're sturdy and reliable and one I'd reccommend is one made by ASG (JG). It is £140 at Patrol Base, or rather, was, because one week it was on offer at only £100! Including battery and charger! But then they got the new website up and it's not there, I think it is in the shop but it's £40 more expensive now :(

You could get a Classic Army M15A4 (M4 Carbine) it's also on Patrol Base at £109! Great sportline gun, includes battery and charger, and even with two-toning there it comes to just £124! I love M4s.

If you want an MP5, there's the ICS GSG-552. £119.99.

TBH, I really prefer it over the gun I got, the Classic Army MP5K PDW.

I really wish I got another gun, I didn't want to rush into buying a gun and I wanted to spend a long time, after all, they do cost a lot of money and I was only getting one. But I had been going every week trying to decide for like two months so I just went with that one.

It is still a very good gun though, I just think it is very ugly. Hate the A3 style receiver/fire selector.

Your budget is tight for a gun, mags, batteries and charger, you are looking at around £200 min for all the gubbins.

For CQB then the combat machine guns with short barrels are what you want, if you like m4's, otherwise you are looking at cyma AK's, cyma or JG M5's, maybe an ICS sportline mp5's, JG g36c or something else, depending upon what YOU like the look of.

Archived