G&G and MAGPUL compatibility?

DreamWeaver
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I own a G&G M4 CQB-S which i was recently going to sell because ive grown to hate the silencer set inside the ris look. Then i tried to use my L85 indoors and decided for CQB i would stick with an M4 platform so i started looking into modifing the guns externals so i don't want to throw up everytime i use it. So does anyone have any experience using magpul parts on G&G's m4/m16 range?

I was looking to fit a regular carbine front end kit and then a Magpull pistol grip and moe stock, will the buffer tube that stock G&G guns come with accommodate the moe stock and also the gun is rear wired which i would prefer not to change, does anyone know if its possible to use a buffer tube 7.4v LIPO with the MOE stock?

Cheers

• Supporters

Pretty much all airsoft buffer tubes are the same diamater (usually a bit smaller than is accurate), stock should be fine. Not heard of the G&G pistol grips attaching in a way that's different to the norm so that shouldn't be an issue either.

Not sure about the forend, by the sounds of it you're going to need a new outer barrel as well. Do you have a link to/photo of your rifle so we can see how it's put together at the moment?

Gun looks like this CQB-S.jpg

I'm aware ill need a new outer barrel but handily g&g sell these front kit packages so im getting one similar to Front end but carbine length not m16 length.

The buffer tube on my gun has two cut outs on either side of the position hole things (sorry dont know what they're called) is this normal? Im not sure if its because it was a cranestock?

Archived