KWA USP Compact

Suzuki Yamamoto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I have a KWA USP Compact and I leant it to a friend during our skirmish last weekend and he dropped it, the slide seems permenantly jammed. How can I fix this?

The slide wont budge one bit and I dont want to break it.

Thanks in advance for any useful tips!!

Suzuki

• 2 weeks later...

Is the slide jammed in the normal position? You could try flooding it with lube, and easing it back to remove the breakdown pin. That should allow you to disassemble it and figure out the problem. I had a similar problem with mine, although the slide was jammed around a quarter of an inch back.

After a bit of a "shunt" forward to get the slide off I basically had it all in bits without a clue what to do next. On ething I found extremely useful was to download a proper manual from the KWAUSA website. It shows exactly how it goes together and comes apart and clearly shows how each and every part should look. Mine was jammed due to the small plastic ring on the end of the metal rod that operates the slide/spring was jammed back about an centimetre from where it should've been. So it was an easy fix in the end. Saved myself a bit of money taking it to a retailer to get it fixed!!

Archived