G36C Upgrades - Systema Hop Up Bucking

rschris
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Can someone point me in the right direction for the systema hop up bucking please?? struggling to find somewhere

Hi,

Can someone point me in the right direction for the systema hop up bucking please?? struggling to find somewhere

They are very very hard to find mate but here are some shops which I know do stock them sometines

fire support

zero one

airsoft panda

ehobby asia

If you cant find any just go for TM rubber mate they are just as good if not better.

• 2 weeks later...
They are very very hard to find mate but here are some shops which I know do stock them sometines

fire support

zero one

airsoft panda

ehobby asia

If you cant find any just go for TM rubber mate they are just as good if not better.

Sorry do bother you but i have a G36C (SRC) and I would like to upgrade it and was wondering whether there were any gearboxes and motors that i could use to do this. Also if there are which would you suggest

Sorry do bother you but i have a G36C (SRC) and I would like to upgrade it and was wondering whether there were any gearboxes and motors that i could use to do this. Also if there are which would you suggest

if you have the Gen III then leave the gearbox alone mate - it is set up very well.

concentrate on allowing it to work and breath.

cheers

chris

ah ok then, well take a look at the motor and gears etc... thats where the problems will come from. Or do the other bits i.e tightbore etc.. and when the gears or motor go then build them up.

Depends which way you wanna go about it :)

Archived