What have you made?

DIY holster wrap - cut up an old MTP shirt, added a bit of spray glue. Yes it looks a bit rough and ready close up but I don’t care, want it to have a bit of patina to it so it looks used.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1725.webp
    IMG_1725.webp
    231.2 KB · Views: 21
Novoritsch SSG77
Spare outer barrel extension I happened to have (& was the perfect length)
H-Bar muzzle device & got from a store in Canada several months ago (as a just in case I build an H-bar)
a touch of flat black paint I had in the shed
&
a shit load of swearing coz I bought Tap and Dia sets off Amazon for £63 that didn't work the way I wanted but the dremmel I had lying around did the job.

Anyone got a 40 rnd mag for an Aug?

1789413865243.webp
1789413889114.webp
1789413876169.webp
 
I also made some grenade holders for my Frag-C's. They use a piece of rubber tube down the bottom which is compressed by the grenade and in turn holds them in place. A thin printed l shaped piece slides through the molle and is held in in place by a single bolt. You can pull them out really quickly and send them on their way. You can also leave them with the safety off as the 'plunger' can't move to the side but if you jumped really hard it could travel vertically and hit the primer.
 

Attachments

  • 20261001_181157.webp
    20261001_181157.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20261001_181159.webp
    20261001_181159.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20261001_181204.webp
    20261001_181204.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top