WE and TM M&P parts compatibility

BIGwat

Members
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
109
Reaction score
24
hi all

i own a WE m&p little bird, while firing the loading nozzle completely sheered itself in half, I've ordered a new oem part, I'm expecting it to happen again later down the line but ideally want a reinforced loading nozzle. i have noticed there are a lot of upgraded parts for the TM but hardly anything for the WE, I've read that the older WE pistols were a direct clone of TM, my little bird is a fairly old and pretty sure discontinued model. before i order anything and possibly waste my money to find out whether its compatible or not some insight from someone who knows would be very much appreciated.

thank you for taking the time to read this.

BIG.  

 
hi all

i own a WE m&p little bird, while firing the loading nozzle completely sheered itself in half, I've ordered a new oem part, I'm expecting it to happen again later down the line but ideally want a reinforced loading nozzle. i have noticed there are a lot of upgraded parts for the TM but hardly anything for the WE, I've read that the older WE pistols were a direct clone of TM, my little bird is a fairly old and pretty sure discontinued model. before i order anything and possibly waste my money to find out whether its compatible or not some insight from someone who knows would be very much appreciated.

thank you for taking the time to read this.

BIG.  
WE are clone-ish of TMs and its hit or miss whether parts are compatible. You might have luck contact WE directly.

 
Back
Top