Photos from the field

a three point sling would be better, need to see if I can fit the one I have hiding somewhere!

 
I use Safariland single points, and I quite like them. But that's for my M4, P90, and MP7. My MP40 and W700 are both double point, and my pistols are neither (of course). My two launchers are a M203 UGL, so it's attached to my M4, and my new S-Thunder, which I keep in a drop pouch on my belt. Of course, your's is quite a bit larger than mine, so I can see the need to mount a sling on it.

 
I've started a habit of trolling zero-in (and now facebook groups and instagram too).

16873322499_2065b4044e_b.jpg


 
should try and get more arc on the left arm there chris.

FAXPxPF.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not f*cking insanely over crowded to the point of absurdity? I liked it when it opened, haven't been for a long time though. I kept hoping it'd improve but they just never seemed to have a player cap and it got ridiculous.

 
Not f*cking insanely over crowded to the point of absurdity? I liked it when it opened, haven't been for a long time though. I kept hoping it'd improve but they just never seemed to have a player cap and it got ridiculous.
That's kind of how I felt my local got, I still go occasionally but now just for night games or when I've checked the player numbers for the day. I felt it was fine at 30, 35 at a push but it's been up to 60+ a couple of times and kills it slightly for me. Then again others have had great days playing so maybe it's just me?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame some sites don't cap their player counts to suit gameplay. I'd imagine I would feel differently if it was my business though.

 
I think The Mall had 100 players the past weekend... It didn't seem to affect things though; although it did allow me to rack up 25 (confirmed) kills due to my ninjaness... Love my CQB setup now.

 
That's kind of how I felt my local got, I still go occasionally but now just for night games or when I've checked the player numbers for the day. I felt it was fine at 30, 35 at a push but it's been up to 60+ a couple of times and kills it slightly for me. Then again others have had great days playing so maybe it's just me?

It's a shame some sites don't cap their player counts to suit gameplay. I'd imagine I would feel differently if it was my business though.
Sometimes, it does feel like a player cap might be needed, but it's a great site regardless. It wasn't that packed today either, only about 40ish people

 
Back
Top