New CQB Site in Kent

Interesting replies, I was just asking for a general update! Obviously they must have some news of what they had been doing before the pandemic started! 

 
Sorry guys Its been a crazy few weeks at work for me (work for the fire service). We've not heard a word from the council im guessing due to whats going on. Will update asap. Stay safe!

 
Oh I know, somethings are a right battle to move forwards with!

 
Wow, this looks brilliant, i will be bringing my crowd here if this all blows over. The concept itself is pretty unique and awesome. Hope all goes well.

 
Unfortunately only two, We're working out how to manage it so its not a cluster fubar . Any idea's will be greatly recieved.


As you'll probably know stairs can be very tricky, I'd be concerned that they "choke" the site to the point where a lot of the floor space isn't really used in game, with a lot of the action being concentrated on and near the stairs. So I think maybe rather then one big cqb site, you could have an "arena" on each floor. Of course the devil is in the detail! Thanks 

 
Thanks fellas,

As for the PM's on here and Facebook. Once Lockdown is lifted for Indoor sites we will make the annoucement on whats happened, happening and when the first game da..... ill leave that last part as a suprise. 

More pics anyone? I'll grab some on the next visit.

 
Thanks fellas,

As for the PM's on here and Facebook. Once Lockdown is lifted for Indoor sites we will make the annoucement on whats happened, happening and when the first game da..... ill leave that last part as a suprise. 

More pics anyone? I'll grab some on the next visit.
Ahh the suspense! I think it's safe to say we are all looking forward to this! Cant wait to get there and play and also get some new footage for some videos!

More pics would be great!

 
Only managed to get the one picture as the battery ran out on our flash lights (electrics arnt on yet)

I'm using a 3000 lumens wide worklight. I think this really shows how dark it can get and how big this paticular floor is....
I had to revisit the site today to let the EPC engineer back in. We still have yet to do the work required to make this place safe too... so dw about the falling tiles

View attachment 58225

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Still excited to play (more so airsoft at this point than any particular site), but from the looks of these pictures, it looks like we were still a long way out even when we were excited about this opening in Feb/March before COVID was even a thing.  I don't hold hopes of playing here in 2020.

 
Still excited to play (more so airsoft at this point than any particular site), but from the looks of these pictures, it looks like we were still a long way out even when we were excited about this opening in Feb/March before COVID was even a thing.  I don't hold hopes of playing here in 2020.


We are aiming for August opening but that will be confirmed later which depends on Covid. Unfortunately we need to open sometime in August due to rent etc. Of course we would be running more games but with less players and at a reduced price point. 

We have just been doing our part and keeping the doors closed until we get the go ahead. When Gyms open then we potentially could..

 
Well theres anough players on here wanting to try it out so a forum meetup/game should defo be on the cards!!

 
Back
Top