E21A
AF-UK patch owner
- Jan 1, 2018
- 1,827
- 447
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh yes night games are a must.I hope you do some dark/night games like this. It would be awesome!
Potential for some Zombie game nights too![]()
Unfortunately only two, We're working out how to manage it so its not a cluster fubar . Any idea's will be greatly recieved.
Ahh the suspense! I think it's safe to say we are all looking forward to this! Cant wait to get there and play and also get some new footage for some videos!Thanks fellas,
As for the PM's on here and Facebook. Once Lockdown is lifted for Indoor sites we will make the annoucement on whats happened, happening and when the first game da..... ill leave that last part as a suprise.
More pics anyone? I'll grab some on the next visit.
Still excited to play (more so airsoft at this point than any particular site), but from the looks of these pictures, it looks like we were still a long way out even when we were excited about this opening in Feb/March before COVID was even a thing. I don't hold hopes of playing here in 2020.