New CQB Site in Kent

While I never believed a word of Seth's BS, & haven't followed the goings on at "his" site, did think it odd his recent absence.

Thanks for putting us all in the picture, seems he was the Walt that most of us suspected .


Yeah I was putting things together in the background. On top of sorting the marshal side I was sorting the speedsoft/tactical event he wanted. I had someone set up to come in and professionally film it. Then I started to get the info that the financial situation was all wrong and the site couldn't be covered. While I was trying to find out about this Seth carried on with his mouth telling people he could put on events involving rappelling and simulated explosive entry. It was just more lies and after I did my best to squash it and he carried on and wouldn't stop I walked away as not burning any connections I have because of his bullshit.

He then lied to someone saying he got rid of me lol. @clumpyedge saw the whatsapp conversations and can vouch for the truth.

 
I bitched about Seth and guess what I was right he couldn't run a site. Redhill was bust before it started. He ran the first game with no insurance,  risk assessments or first aid on site.

He only got the use of the site because he lied. He lied about the income potential in a big way he lied about having contacts he didn't have. Everything was based on bullshit.

The games you played were ran better but not by Seth but because he had a head marshal doing all the work. A head marshal who was there because I set it up. You had insurance because I pushed the same head marshal into starting the paperwork and setting it up because Seth was dithering and trying to claim the site covered, another lie.

Those last couple of games had nothing to do with Seth so I was right. Why do you think the two guys I know walked away? Why do you think Pilgrim walked away? Why do you think Seth disappeared.

That whole endeavor was created by Seth because in his words he wanted to show people on here he wasn't full of shit. So he lied to everyone and just proved the doubters right.

Anyone can find a site if they are willing to bullshit owners.
Yeah fair play man, see i didnt know of any previous let downs, all I heard was about a fully furnished villiage inside a wearhouse, and Airsoft. I was in. Unless someone gives me a reason to distrust them, ill give them benefit of the doubt. But yeah your right, this allllllllll makes sense now.

Such a let down, could have been so good, the days we played were really really enjoyable.

Appologies for questioning your doubts...if that makes any sence

In the meantime though, im dying to hear about these 2 sites that ACTUALLY seem like they are run by someone who knows what they are doing and will be genuine long term options... hope all is going well @MrWilson

 
Yeah fair play man, see i didnt know of any previous let downs, all I heard was about a fully furnished villiage inside a wearhouse, and Airsoft. I was in. Unless someone gives me a reason to distrust them, ill give them benefit of the doubt. But yeah your right, this allllllllll makes sense now.

Such a let down, could have been so good, the days we played were really really enjoyable.

Appologies for questioning your doubts...if that makes any sence

In the meantime though, im dying to hear about these 2 sites that ACTUALLY seem like they are run by someone who knows what they are doing and will be genuine long term options... hope all is going well @MrWilson


It is fair to question but better to never assume.

The site had lots of potential but also a hugely expensive lease. Airsoft was not really viable but the owners were lied to regarding the revenue airsoft brings. 

If the building owners would take a less silly price on the lease it could be viable. The way retail is dropping there will be plenty of large warehouses available all over the place soon so something similar could happen in another building.

Yeah @MrWilson does seem to have his head screwed on more so hopefully there will be two more decent sites but I stick by my staffing opinion. Staff make a site work more than anything else.

 
Ah that's what happened to Seth. What a cowboy. 


I honestly don't think he comes from a bad place and doesn't understand the consequences of his mouth.

I think he is just desperate for affirmation and trying to find his place. Just a really insecure person who tries but gets it all wrong.

Don't get me wrong though after telling malicious lies about me a face to face wouldn't result in a friendly handshake as that really pissed me off.

 
Hey all. Sorry I havent posted any updates. We have come to an agreement with the building owners and are now working with the council. We will have the building for 1 year and will need to run games weekly (Night games and Weekends). After one year we can choose to extend it another year. We can now also offer private games for 10+ people only any night too :). As soon as the council get back to us regarding a few parking issues and business rates we will make the reveal. Hopefully before the 18th of Jan and then looking at hosting a small game on the 1st of Feb. These dates are best guess.

As a hint. Yes someone has already guessed it over on the FB page.

As the tower block is within a few weeks away we are focusing on that then we will start re-talking to the school board about Hextable and hopefully have that up by the end of Feb. Good things are coming to Kent :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
A few buddies and I were Sandpit regulars from the beginning, after a few years out getting back into things and finding this is very exciting, will watch this space for more info. 

 
Still waiting on the councils reply - useless assclowns. Will update asap.

 
Was on site today dealing with a few bits. Here is alittle peaky.

on a side note - the website has gone very slow and we are now looking into it ready for dates etc. Waiting on ONE last thing before we can get started :)

View attachment 53248

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Got several big empty voids to fill out before we open up all the floors. Any ideas? Want to avoid just the no effect pallet stacks

View attachment 53286
I think it would be cool to have a floor or two (different layouts obviously) that is almost like a post Disaster office. For example the whole open plan bit being covered in over turned tables for cover along with maybe old printers and wheely bins and possibly some chairs. and you can allow for people to move them maybe (or not for balancing reasons). That would provide interesting and varied CQB experience whilst also sticking with the theme of the building we are going to be in.

 
Back
Top