Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Forget all that, i shipped something similar to the Lebanon, & back then size was going to hit me just as hard on the price as weight.
So in folded it up as small as it would comfortably go, then put it in to a vacuum bag, kind you put winter jumpers & quilts etc in, when the air was sucked out it was less than half its original size, I then stuck the whole thing in to one of those HD mailing bags, making sure it was a snug fit so that if the vacuum bag leaked, the whole thing wouldn't blow up like a liferaft in the airfreighters cargo hold![]()
You can set it to not use Evri when you make the listing btw.
I set mine to Royal Mail only. Evri has lost too many packages for my liking.
I never saw a user name tbh, but did check out a vn flak vest.
Actually, I've just checked... must have been on another site coz there's no flak vest in my fleabay search.