Help Identifing a site....

AngryDad223

Members
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
43
Reaction score
10
A few months ago I stumbled across an urban airsoft site at a disused Mod base (I assume) it looked to be a fairly newish site. But for the life of me I now cannot find it. 

It was similar in layout to Urban Assault and had ariel pictures of the site on their page. 

I know this hardly slims it down but anyone have any ideas? 

Thanks 

 
Rough location might help? 

 
First and Only "The Base CQC" is extremely similar to Urban Assault imo, down in Yatesbury - it's a tad smaller in terms of building size and freedom of navigation but a decent site with decent showrunners

 
Whether or not we find his site this thread has shown me a few I would like to visit :)   

 
Indeed I'm glad I posted this haha some good sites here thanks chaps. The first answer by @heroshark was the one I meant camp sparta.

Thanks for your help everyone

 
Back
Top