Gun picture thread

Like the post above, you don't realise how much you have until put it all together. My collection was WAY bigger than this about 2 years ago but I sold everything apart from my original MWS Block 1 and the SP01 and PO-9 pistols. I originally had another 5 RiFs including a very rare Angry Gun John Wick Taran Tactical TTR1 converted MWS (which I highly regret selling now! :censored:).

Having been dragged back into Airsoft by my Nephew wanting to play, I have now added the TM MP7 GBB (which I always wanted when I was playing previously) and the Well MB4403 Sniper Rifle. I got as a Boneyard off here for £50 and then discovered it has been fully upgraded and shoots really well at 2.25 joules, all I have to do was to fix the broken hopup which cost me £3 in parts. Oh and the reason they are on the dinign room table is I am building a Gun Rack out of a £15 Plant Rack thingy from The Range. I will post a picture once I have finished as it is not expensive and seem to lend itself well to a full wooden gun rack instead of the ridiculous price some people charge.

IMG_2431.webp
 
Back
Top