Darkwater Airsoft

Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys & Gals.

I just wanted to tell you guys about my 2 sites.

Darksite is a 28 acre woodland site, with a post apocalyptic theme.

We run the first 3 Sundays a Month.

The 1st Sunday follows our Storyline Mode, where 3 factions battle it out with limited rescources and limited manpower. The outcome of each Story Mode Game directly affects the outcome of the following Story. So, if a faction retrieves a perk in one, it's available in the next.

The following 2 Game Days are old favourite Skirmishes.

Walk On is only £20 and rentals are £45 inc Game day fee.

After Dark C.Q.B is set within a Laser Tag Arena.

We are open every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.

We play short, snappy games that quench your mid week fix.

Walk on is £20 and rentals are £35.

After Dark C.Q.B has featured in Airsoft Action and Darksite is due to feature this year.

It'd be great to see you guys there.

 
Hi Guys,

I thought I'd come back with an update.

We now operate another site which is a 140 acre quarry site just outside Dover in Kent.

We are open every SECOND Sunday of the month.

Walk on fee is £25

Pre Book is £20

Rentals from £45

Thanks again

 
lol...

still not much..

Brightcandle has done the guesswork but still.. If your gona promote something at least put some relevant info  :rolleyes:

I actually want to goto their CQB site soon too

 
Hey guys, necropst, has anybody been to their shadoxhurst site ???, I ask as I've not played for ages, struggling with some health issues, but I'm determined they're not gonna beat me, & I'm thinking about heading there next weekend..........ANY GOOD ???

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys, Darkwater are unfortunately closing their doors, apparently they've had a big problem with vandalism, every attempt to build new features onsite is usually destroyed within weeks.

But they're having one last game, its a post apocalyptic theme based on the Fallout game series, its next Sunday at their Shadoxhurst site & is running from 1pm to 9pm, I'm gonna do my best to get there, maybe I'll see some of you there ?.

 
I'll never understand vandalism on that scale, tagging is one thing but downright destruction... ?

 
Back
Top