g36c trigger mechanism issue

wesley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello guys i have a problem with my g36c when i switch through firing modes on one side which is the right side of the gun is right safe / semi / full it points to em but on the left side of the gun its pointing wrongly it is pointing to semi auto when it is safe on the right side of gun (and it is actually safe wont fire) so is there any vids or anything about that can show me how to do that i thought it would be simple but i guess not

hello guys i have a problem with my g36c when i switch through firing modes on one side which is the right side of the gun is right safe / semi / full it points to em but on the left side of the gun its pointing wrongly it is pointing to semi auto when it is safe on the right side of gun (and it is actually safe wont fire) so is there any vids or anything about that can show me how to do that i thought it would be simple but i guess not

have u tried holding down one side and turning the other if you do do at your own risk

Archived