AGM Scar help

eidoxical
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All,

I have an AGM SCAR and am looking to upgrade the outer barrel, inner barrel and possible the hop up. Any advice on where to find an outer barrel for it as I've been looking an can't find anything.

Also, what inner barrel type would you recommend to go with an AGM SCAR as I've been told different inner barrels fit different guns, i'm thinking prometheus tightbore but aside from that any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking

• 5 months later...
Hello All,

I have an AGM SCAR and am looking to upgrade the outer barrel, inner barrel and possible the hop up. Any advice on where to find an outer barrel for it as I've been looking an can't find anything.

Also, what inner barrel type would you recommend to go with an AGM SCAR as I've been told different inner barrels fit different guns, i'm thinking prometheus tightbore but aside from that any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking

No replies? Ok, get a guntech to take a look. Ask about upgrades at your local site, get a list, a quote and reasons for the change/improvements expected list too. Then shop around, look on Youtube for a video, download a guide, read the manual, familiarise yourself with the gun, its parts and what they do/ how they fit. Still worried? Get a guntech to do it. :)

Archived