GHK Glock Aluminium vs steel

TooTall86

Anyone had hands on experience with both the steel slide and the aluminium slide ghk glocks that can say other than weight is there much of a difference between the two? 

ive had the steel slide version previously so familier with it 

1 hour ago, novioman said:

Anyone using the Samoon Co2 kit and mag in the Gen 3. Any problems encountered.

I don't like the nozzles they seem to be very brittle, broke the BB pick up bit off the nozzle in under 3 Co2 bulbs. Lost count how many BBs have used on the standard nozzle. Rest of the kit is fine but only part that really seems to be an upgrade is the trigger locator. 

3 hours ago, Chev Chelios said:

I don't like the nozzles they seem to be very brittle, broke the BB pick up bit off the nozzle in under 3 Co2 bulbs. Lost count how many BBs have used on the standard nozzle. Rest of the kit is fine but only part that really seems to be an upgrade is the trigger locator. 

That’s not good, was that a recent kit.

On 12/10/2024 at 14:54, Chev Chelios said:

Took a chance and got a Glock with the Co2 kit fitted, and with the Co2 mag, you are absolutely right, magazine has a faulty valve on delivery, returning whole lot to dealer. 
Lesson learnt, buy the standard steel GHK Gen 3 and leave it standard.