Asg combat master hi capa low power

LazzurusMan

So a while ago I customised a maple leaf hop unit to fit my asg hi capa, and it ran beautifully and was accurate at decent range.

Recently its struggled to get past half a joule at chrono so it's rather pathetic and can't hit a target about 10 meters away. Anyone got any idea what could be causing the issue? I run it on co2, so the power should be up near the limits.

Seeing that this mod was done a while ago, my first thought is that general wear and tear, especially with CO2, may have compromised a seal whether it's your hop unit, the hop rubber or your nozzle, possibly a combination of them.

5 hours ago, Galvatron said:

Seeing that this mod was done a while ago, my first thought is that general wear and tear, especially with CO2, may have compromised a seal whether it's your hop unit, the hop rubber or your nozzle, possibly a combination of them.

Hop rubber has been changed and hop unit checked and cleaned. It could be my nozzle, but then it's a new pistol ad I don't think I can get spares for it. 

It depends on whether the nozzle is a clone of an existing Hi-Capa OEM, a close enough match or if they're ASG's proprietary design without compatibility.

13 hours ago, Galvatron said:

It depends on whether the nozzle is a clone of an existing Hi-Capa OEM, a close enough match or if they're ASG's proprietary design without compatibility.

So I noticed something today during testing. It's not loading bbs anymore. It's pushing them down rather than into the chamber, so it's definitely a nozzle issue at this point, or at least there is a nozzle issue, that could be causing both problems. I'll see if a marui style one fits and go from there I guess.

7 hours ago, Wild_XIII said:

Looking at it online it looks like it should take regular hi capa nozzles. It's not got any fancy RMR cuts or anything and I believe Army is the OEM making them.

Fixed it temporarily with a bit of plastic on the bottom of the nozzle. But NOW it's getting caught on the hammer after every shot.

I might just have to get a new pistol.