VORSK HI CAPA VENGEANCE 3.8 RED MATCH + EXTRAS

Wegalaxy

Hello, 

I am thinking about selling my hi capa, just looking for an appraisal. The pistols well used but everything works, comes with 2 mags, pistol case, original box, after market rail, mock suppressor, assortment of mounts for the rmr and a replica trijicon rmr.

Roughly how much would this be worth? 

Thanks.

IMG_20240822_163052.jpg

IMG_20240822_163514.jpg

Now may not be the best time to sell as you can get the base gun (no RMR sight or rail mount) with silver trim instead of red for £80 from Patrol Base at the moment.

The mock suppressor will add little as a used item so with the extra mag, you may get £90-100 on a good day but with what looks like a paint chip or scuff on the hammer, I wouldn't be surprised if you get lower offers as Vorsk hasn't got the strongest reputation for resale value.

Sorry @JG97thanks for the offer but after hearing how much it's worth and the amount of money I've spent getting everything together I think I'm going to keep it. I might hpa it in the future 😊.

Happy Airsofting 

Pistol seems to be around the £120 mark new, Rmr is £30, spare mag is £25, suppressor maybe £10 new, £20 for the mount. Using the general rule of thumb (60-70% of retail) it would be at the £120 - £140 mark as a package.

However like above mentioned, Vorsk isn’t a very reliable brand in the eyes of many, and with the general cosmetic wear it would be around the £100 mark best case scenario. Personally I wouldn’t waste the money on hpaing a Vorsk pistol but each to their own!