TM MK18 NGRS

sammurphy88

Looking at shifting my MK18 NGRS.

its in excellent condition, few small blemishes from my 1 and only skirmish with it in my care. Previous owner used a couple of times.

comes with everything pictured including:

6x Stanag Magazines

2x P magazines 

2x 7.4v Lipo batteries and charger

eotech replica

strobe/flashlight module 

flip up front and rear sights 

front grip 

leaving the sport so am just gauging prices on my kit before I list.

thanks for the help! 

IMG_7481.jpeg

My guestimate would be about £475-500. 

of that the rif is about £350ish, its at least 3rd hand (though does look good, so this might be a little harsh)

Standard mags (5, 1 comes with the gun) go for around £15-£18 each, so call that £80

Pmags around £20 each, so £40

Eotech, unless its holy warrior (it isn't) is almost a throw in with the rif or £20-£25 separately

Peq - depends on the quality of it, I'd guess around £40 (the reference to strobe would actually put me off having it, other might feel differently)

Batteries - £10 if that (I wouldn't trust second hand lipos and posting them will add to your costs)

Iron sights, included with the rif. 

Front grip - minimal, again almost a throw in. 

The upgraded stock and pistol grip are nice, but again factored into the rif price and it tell me it's had someone do something and the quality of that might be fine, or its someone that also opened up the gearbox and put it back together like a monkey would, there's just no assurances/warranty etc. 

the NGRS market seems very busy at the moment, couple of years back you'd have been asking more as they were just harder to get. 

Hopefully others will comment as it does look nice.