Guarder enhanced nozzle set

novioman

My Marui based Sig 226E2 went down last weekend. Had it apart today to try and sort it. Found the guarder enhanced nozzle valve was in 2 pieces. Disappointing as this pistol is only used with abbey ultra gas, not the most powerful of green gases as we know. It’s also had very limited use, only firing 300 to 400 bb’s. 
Is this a common breakage, I have glued the 2 parts back together, seems o.k, anyone else done this, did it last. Any recommendations for stronger nozzle innards. I thought being a guarder upgrade part it would be good.

IMG_7744.jpeg

Edited by novioman

Nothing is unbreakable, ”upgrade” or not. The glue solution probably wont last long.

Besides, if something is to break, you want it to be in the bbu, preferably the nozzle. Easy and cheap to replace.

Don’t spend crazy money on a ”superreinforcedmetalyadidady-meganozzle” just to have something else, more expensive in your gbb soak up the pressure and break. 

Edited by theSwede

Those 4 prongs are clearly a weak area, but as above its no bad thing really. A repair is unlikely to last unless you've been able to reinforce it somehow.

Probs best to get a couple in.

4 hours ago, Sewdhull said:

Those 4 prongs are clearly a weak area, but as above its no bad thing really. A repair is unlikely to last unless you've been able to reinforce it somehow.

Probs best to get a couple in.

Managed to get another guarder one but had to buy the nozzle, blowback housing as well. Did find a couple of Marui ones which were delivered today. I am told Marui have changed the design to be stronger, but these 2 look exactly the same as the guarder ones.