Wolverine reaper milspec

tk2010

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got a hold of a fully mechanical milspec wolverine which has the reaper 2 engine.

Ran it yesterday and it performed well with a few issues.

There are 2 small leaks one from the pistol line which I'll replace and another from the pilot valve when the trigger is held in, any advice on this please guys.

What is the best combination of barrel make, size, bore and bucking for a general m4 build running at UK limits of 1.14j

It has a 10" outer barrel fitted and a very small inner, barrel looks about 200mm 😂 but I have the original outer barrel so am planning closer to a 380mm but will take advice.

I've found the tiny Allen key bolts nearly impossible to remove without rounding them, any tips for these?

I've also a large amount of mtw and kwa magazines that won't feed in it, is this likely to just be a need for replacement springs?

Thank for all answers in advance 

To start do not undo any Allen key bolts on the engine.  They’re set by the factory and are not meant to be adjusted. 

disassemble the engine.  Clean and check all seals are good.  Use proper grease and relube.  Re assemble and check for air leaks.  If you have any try a new seal kit.  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.