Looking for 12g MagFlash YouTube/Instagram to do a review!

Tugger

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

Does anyone "Have" or "Know" Of a good airsoft YouTube & Instagram channel makers an put me in contact with.That would be willing to put a little time into doing a review testing an put it on there channel...

I've been let down in the past so am very  picky now.Rather then jack asses that want free stuff! So will check the channel out..

Long story short after getting my hands on some Old Original JD Airsoft MagFlash 12g Rounds that was discontinued an everyone been trying to get over the years.An after months an months of testing everyday I have fully matched the originals.😉😁IMG_20231110_144939_130.thumb.jpg.92f46e4bcf1dc88b5ca04a4ab33c4b52.jpg.I have tried to get hold of a dude called "AirSoftMike" to do a review but seems to be uncontactable in every way shape an form!As he done a review on the originals years ago...

Looking for someone that got a TRMR to test them in preferably!

(I've only just joined an don't get on here much,So please bare with me)

Thanks 🤙Picsart_23-11-12_14-05-21-539.thumb.jpg.c87075b50291754591cb88fab34f76a6.jpg

Edited by Tugger

Have you solved the issue of your tester rounds leaving behind the residue I told you about marring the floor of my local indoor arena? I'm almost out of the magflash rounds I bought and I'd love to get some more.

The "large" flashbang tend to work the best when I bought some.

Edited by MrTea

The residue is the exact same as the JD ones so tells me there bang on the same...I've added screen shot of the JD ones from a video....An I also added one that someone sent of mine inside his flat when he had them the other morning...Screenshot_20231117-081442.thumb.jpg.f37d6c37caee9a3d1a371c108ac3061b.jpgScreenshot_20231011-223728.thumb.png.4d7d43ddc53dcba2994e0f43be76f3de.png

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.