100th Anniversary Colt CO2 Mag compatibility

JinxDuh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've tried a few different brand mags in the pistol so far and none fit, the closest I got was the raven co2 1911 mag that went roughly 3/4 of the way in. Unfortunately the parkerised mags are out of stock, so just wondering if anybody has the same gun and knows which alternative mags fit it?

This is the original mag: 

Cyber Gun Colt 1911 100Th Anniversary parkerized

Pretty sure it's just a rebrand of the kwc CO2 1911 

Cybergun (I think) did 4 different re runs of it and referred to them as rail gun 1911. Rwa also did a bunch of them as the nighthawk custom. 

I have a spare here somewhere but the seal has gone (common for CO2) and I haven't bothered figuring it out. 

7 minutes ago, Emergencychimps said:

Pretty sure it's just a rebrand of the kwc CO2 1911 

Cybergun (I think) did 4 different re runs of it and referred to them as rail gun 1911. Rwa also did a bunch of them as the nighthawk custom. 

I have a spare here somewhere but the seal has gone (common for CO2) and I haven't bothered figuring it out. 

I'll just had a look at the "rail gun" mags online, and now looking at the mag the pew came with it looks identical. Thank you!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.