Make gbb pistol co2 safe?

LazzurusMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, I gifted my WE XDM 45 to my littlest brother last year, mostly as a cool paperweight for his PC desk. He has since had me repair the damn thing (I'd have kept it if I realised I could fix it) and now needs some non leaking mags as he's gotten into airsoft too. I've searched online and the original green gas mags for the WE xdm seem to be out of production or at least very scarce, however I have found some co2 magazines for the XDM, from WE.

What would ned to be done to make the pistol "safe" or strong enough to use co2? Is it even possible? I'm really starting out with teching GBB stuff, so I apologise if this is a dumb question.

I would just fix the leaking mags. It’s easy enough. 

Usually it’s enough to squirt the leaking valve with siliconeoil and let the o-ring ”soak” for a while.

I have no experience with the WE XDM but usually Co2 cause to much stress to nozzles 

Edited by theSwede

12 hours ago, theSwede said:

I would just fix the leaking mags. It’s easy enough. 

Usually it’s enough to squirt the leaking valve with siliconeoil and let the o-ring ”soak” for a while.

I have no experience with the WE XDM but usually Co2 cause to much stress to nozzles 

I'll try that with his mags then. I'll still need to find him a new trigger sear as it still shoots full auto from time to time, and that's no good if we go to a semi only cqb site.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.