Compatability - Krytac EMG FN P90 Modular Receiver Set

Brownz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The new Krytac Low-profile modular reciever which is part of the Krytac Alpine P90 (image included below), is now being sold seperately. I have contacted Krytac about compatability and they said they had not attempted to fit on other non Krytac products.

Im very keen to pair this with the Novritsch SSR90, as this has better internal parts, and I believe the same, if not very similar externals... but compatability feels like a gamble.

Has anyone else got a better idea if this will be compatible?

FN_P90_AP_CUSTOME_EDITION_PL__63102.jpg

Edited by Brownz

As far as I am aware the Krytac uppers should be compatible with most other P90 bodies, almost all of them are TM clones at heart. I really wish Krytac would sell just the lower receiver/ stock, it is so much nicer than any other airsoft P90 body form any of the companies. I am just waiting to get one boneyard maybe in a few years and put decent internals inside it, I am not paying retail price for it with the stock internals though I was so close to buying one as soon as I held one. 

@Terry_Rist Thanks for the heads up that makes me a little more cofnident gambling with the purchases and fitting the low profile reciver.

If it does fit , Im still not certain that the hop inside the Krytac low profile upper reciever is propiertry or p90 standard, and wether the Novritsh hop unit will fit in the low proflile receiver, anyone know?

On 15/12/2022 at 15:53, Terry_Rist said:

lower receiver/ stock, it is so much nicer than any other airsoft P90 body form any of the companies

I have no experience with either, but believed the base body of the Novrisch and the Krytac were so similar they could be from the same factory.

Have you tried/held a Novritsch?

What makes the Krytac reciever/stock so much nicer?

Edited by Brownz

I have held both, the novristch one is just a generic feeling airsoft P90, I have heard people say it is a JG body but have no way of confirming it. It feels the same as any on the CYMA or double bell or other standard airsoft P90s. The only thing you are getting for the price is nicer internals, a different shaped trigger and a different top rail with the nov one. The Krytac P90 has much better feeling externals and is a much more solid feeling gun. It is such a shame about the crappy internals for the price. As far as I am aware the Krytac still conforms to TM spec but it is a completely redesigned body mould. I have only ever held one and not taken it to pieces so can’t confirm what may or may not be different. From what I can remember I think it had less fake screws than an airsoft P90 body normally has, maybe just the ones that are over the gearbox by the sling attachment were fake. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.