Appraisal of multiple guns and accessories

mike223

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Here is the list of items and what i'm thinking of listing as but might start like $10/ £8 or more above what i listed here just to see if i can get the most out of everything

• cyma cm 040i $130/ £98 ($150/ £114 with the 2 high caps and one mid cap mag)
  • ics pcr 97 (old grey body, some scratches/ paint worn a little) $200/ £151 ($225/ £170 with 3.2 gate merf mosfet, $260/ £197 including 3 11.1v lipos)
  • kwa km4 ris $215/ £163 ($230/ £174 if adding red dot and foregrip)
  • g&g prk9 with folding adjustable stock, has a broken off charging handle and just thinking of taking out the mosfet if I cant get it to work ($230/ £174 includes a high cap and a low cap mag)
  • kwa cqr mod 2 (painted camo on pistol grip/ stock/ mags/ and handguards, but am thinking of throwing in a black set of handguards/pistol grip/ and stock, or just repainting everything painted camo back to black) along with 5 mags $160/ £121 ($185/ £140 including a scope, and a pair of goggles)
  • condor mcr4 ops chest rig (black) $15/ £11
  • condor sentry plate carrier (black) $30/ £23
  • independence ar500 plate carrier with no plates inside, idk if its sold with any or not in it (black) $80/ £61
  • 2 double stack velcro mag pouches $20/ £15
  • 3 nastima 11.1v 20c 1200mah deans connector lipo batteries (less than a year old, just under 6 months even) or could throw all 3 in with the ics since its the only one with a mosfet at the moment unless I do some diy ones $45/ £34
  • 9 elite force tan midcaps, have some black paint on them that rubbed off from using in a black gun $45/ £34
  • 10 midcaps kind of beat-up paint wise and a few different brands ( echo 1, lancer tactical, g&g spartan imports, dboys, king arms) $65/ £49 or I can toss a couple of mid or high caps that fit with each m4 as well
  • 5 pts magpul tan high caps good condition $50/ £38
  • 2 ak high caps and 1 mid in good condition $20/ £15
  • 6 motors (probably from stock guns, idk if they function or not i haven't tested them yet, but two of them seem to have better magnets than the rest) and vfc gears i'm assuming 18:1 from a stock gun (idk if they're used or not and how much, same with the motors) $100/ £76 if all motors work
  • also random stuff like: tan rail covers, foregrip, extra front sight and gas block, condor knee and elbow pads, shoe/boot gaiters, condor medic pouch with $21/ £16 price tag still on (all for $40/ £30)

I probably wont end up trying to sell all this but id like to know before I do that im in the ballpark or not. I know its a lot to guess on so even a guess for total value might help but I probably wont end up selling everything in a huge lot, so id like to have an idea of individual prices. Also I can include pictures if it helps.

Edited by mike223

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.