Airsoft 12g co2 canister Alan key head

CPT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, this is my first post hope anyone can help. sorry to make it fairly long wind but want all info there 

I have just been given a  Python .357 Snub nose magnum CTG

Q.) I’ve lost the Alan key tightening bolt for gun mentioned above. I have 2 other blowback airsoft pistols/; (colt 1911 100th anniversary edition) and a (KWC Tanfoglio witness 1911) . 

both of these Alan key tightening bolts  are not long enough anyway for the Python .357 Snub nose magnum CTG and only go in a quarter turn if that . These I’m pretty sure are m12 / 12mm bolts at 8mm length. 

Do you think the magnum needs a smaller size which is kind of obvious. But are there any websites that sell these Alan key tightening bolt for specific guns or should I just DIY it with a pack of bolts from eBay and cut length to size, and dremel and sand a round inlay for the canister so the bolt don’t square of the canister if  overtightened ? 

Any advice would be great

Thanksimage.thumb.jpg.02175a9b54ca454a9f4802ae47f16e73.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.