Krytac Trident SPR MKII vs G&G SR15 E3 mod2

Kitakezo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright folks I searched a bit about this topic and I can’t find any recent threads that can help me, im hesitant between the Krytac trident mkII SPR and the G&G sr15 E3 mod2. They are both similar price, I love the design on both of them and I was looking for some honest opinions that can help me making up my mind. I know there are a lot of krytac fanboys out there, I’ve read great things about it, and I think out of the box is probably gonna be unbeatable. I was wondering if the new V2 gearbox of G&G is that much of an improvement to place it up there with Krytac, with the new mosfet (I know G&G has had problems with mosfets before). I fancy the sr15 design a bit more and the empty mag cut-off adds an extra realism that I truly like. If anybody has had a chance to try both (doesn’t have to be exactly the sr15, any of the new models that come with the V2 gearbox would perform similar I guess...) and can give me his opinion it will be greatly appreciated. Also, regarding upgrades, are both brands easily upgraded (I think I read something about proprietary parts on G&G but not too sure...) thanks!!

Archived