G&G G96 mag feeding problems

numark991

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ladies and gents I decided to have a little go with my new sniper the missus got me for Xmas and I'm having serious problems trying to feed the bbs into the chamber I have tried different weights and manufacturers.

I'm really struggling and need help I don't really want to send it back as it took almost a month to receive it from action hobbies .

Is there any other sniper users out there that had the same issue ??

You could try adjust the hop up unit to see if it is not jamming BBs before entering furthermore it could be due to the colder weather causing the rubber to be too hard to feed through.

I did tweak the hop but its deffo a magazine problem it will allow the two top bbs but that's all they just seem to hang there and unless I take mag out and push the feed mech up the don't shift .

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.