New from Northampton

Jed_H

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey,

Newbie here from Northampton looking to try out the sport in the coming months and see how I get on.

I've checked out "Ian's guide to noobism on a tight budget" by Ian_Gere and it's very helpful.

I'm not sure about any groups or reputable, dedicated airsoft sites that are in the Northampton area though, as well as ones where I would be able to go on my own, if that's even possible. I don't have anybody who goes airsofting already or who would want to go <_<

Anyway, hope to get to know some of you and find out more about the sport!

Jed

I haven't been to any sites around Northampton, looking to possibly check out Special Ops MK at some point as I need somewhere that hires equipment, being new to this I don't have anything of my own yet.

I live in Northampton and regularly go to rift in Banbury... In fact, I'm there tomorrow. It's a fantastic site. Exceptional value for money, really friendly, great atmosphere... Check out the site www.riftairsoft.com

I honestly couldn't recommended it enough.

Oh nice, Rift looks great! Although I rely on public transport right now so it might be hard to get there, Chipping Warden is rather out of the way :P

Their site sounds brilliant, I will definatly have to check it out at some point!

Oh nice, Rift looks great! Although I rely on public transport right now so it might be hard to get there, Chipping Warden is rather out of the way :P

Their site sounds brilliant, I will definatly have to check it out at some point!

I don't mind giving lifts... I'm helping a guy out tomorrow for his first game, actually... So if you fancy it at some point...

Honestly... I came home. It was nothing to do with the game, but I was feeling rotten, and like you say... The weather was crap too... And no idea what the sniper actually is. It's a gas jobber... Also had a play with an asg sniper... Was surprisingly good!

There are some awesome looking sniper rifles out there, although I don't think I'd want to use one. I've watched some videos on YouTube and they players don't get around much, not sure if running around 'no-scoping' is viable outside of CoD!

Anyway, I'm hoping the sites have a good selection of rifles/SMGs available to hire, being new to this I'm not going to shell out a few hundred pounds in case it turns out to be a waste if I'm not into it after all :lol:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.