M7A1 HELP!

Ross7890
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

got a second hand king arms M7A1 today and im not amazing at knowing gear boxes and stuff but just wondering if anyone can help me I got 2 li-po with my gun and pluged it in a it worked fine till later on when I was having a play around and when I pulled the trigger nothing happened then it would shoot then switch it to full auto and it shot about 7 times then it stoked when my finger was still on the trigger then it would shoot 3 :-S my mate says its the trigger connectors? Can anyone help

If it is the trigger contacts then you HAVE to crack open the gearbox and clean them ... Sorry ...

But make sure it's not just a baad lipo first! ... Attach a lipo low voltage alarm to the lipo while it's in the gun and try shooting the gun... If the battery is fully charged and the lipo alarm goes off when trying to shoot on a fully charged and balanced lipo then its probably just a collapsed lipo cell ... (And the lipo needs to be replaced) ...

But it could (based on your description) sound like its the trigger contacts ...

Note my recomendation: You should not use lipo batterys on guns onless they have a mosfet installed ... (or you are prepared to clean or replace trigger contacts some times).. Because the increased amp they deliver can / will increase burns on the trigger contacts ... A mosfet eleminates trigger burns ...

Archived