Classic army - Sportline SA-M7

JRobson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This review in no way reflects all of the classic army products or even this product. It is a review of the product that I received and if all of classic army products are like this there is no way that they would be in business today.

In 2011 I bought this Classic Army sportline SA-M7. At £150 I thought it was going to be a reasonably good quality product but wasn't expecting it to be outstanding. Upon receiving the product I tried it out and found that the battery cover takes a while to get used to, that is putting it back on and it felt a bit light and brittle. It felt as if it wouldn't last an airsoft game. It was all going well for about a week (so about 2 hours of playing time and less than 2000 bbs gone through it). After this week the single shot option stopped working. No biggie I thought as i usually use automatic any way. After this I put it away up until today as I started driving and no longer had the time or money to enjoy airsoft.

So today I take it out as I have a day off and put the charged battery in and nothing. Doesn't work at all. When I went to open it up I was greeted with this!!

shitty_gun.jpg

Pictures a bit blurry but it shows that there is no screw and a broken mount.

shitty_gun1.jpg

If you hadn't guessed from the first picture this one shows that yes the whole of the gun is held together with super glue!!!! I have not opened this gun before and have not dropped it at all! I wish I had noticed this as soon as I got it because it would of been sent straight back!!

I know I've had it 2 years but it's only shot under 2000 bbs and doesn't work. It may have been the company I bought it off who butchered the gun (won't name and shame them). My advice? Don't waste £150 on this gun save a bit more, around £50, and get a better branded gun or a metal version. Wish I'd noticed this before today and I wouldn't of wasted £150. I will definitely look into reviews before I buy another airsoft gun.

Archived