Help with WWII Short Film - Airsoft/Paintball Location!

MenofWar-Producer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

I'm a second year Film & Video Production student from the University of Derby and I'm currently producing a short film set in WWII titled 'MEN OF WAR' - which entirely takes places in a forest. We are looking for a private paintball/airsoft area that we can use for these purposes on the 9th, 10th and 11th of April (3 filming days) and we basically need a natural forest where we can set a little campfire (which is needed for the story) and film all the scenes in which we will use WWII weapons- which is the reason why we can't use a public forest as the weapons we will be using are deactivated originals, however, with all the needed legal paperwork.

Please let me know if you could help us by providing a quiet and quite dense place that do not include any paintball/airsoft extras- so that it's as natural as possible- and also a rough cost for filming there for 3 days if that is possible.

Here a link for our IndieGoGo campaign: http://igg.me/at/menofwar

Thank you very much in advance.
Kind Regards,
Filip Biedron.

Archived