tight bore barrel for ares m14ebr

the-sarge84
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. Been running my ebr a little bit and am looking to up performance a bit. Some people advise 6.03 and some say 6.01. All i have to say is...........HELP.

I want to turn the ebr into a full dmr set up so any advice welcome.

Cheers.

Hi guys. Been running my ebr a little bit and am looking to up performance a bit. Some people advise 6.03 and some say 6.01. All i have to say is...........HELP.

I want to turn the ebr into a full dmr set up so any advice welcome.

Cheers.

Hi.

I have had a TM M14 upgraded with a bucket load of internals. Personally, I chose the 6.01mm barrel for pin point accuracy and a slight bump up on FPS without straining the GB too much more for it.

To be honest, 6.01 and 6.03 barrels make very little difference. The majority of your rifle's performance will be down to the combination of BBs and hop unit set up you have. :)

For reference, this is the set up I had in the M14 I had:

Prometheus Full Tuneup Kit

Prometheus Hop Up

Prometheus 6.01 mm Barrel

Prometheus Air Nozzle

Prometheus Hop Up Rubber

G&P M120 Motor

Locked to semi

Upgraded 400 FPS spring

Gave me excellent results, even using 0.2g BBs!

Hi.

I have had a TM M14 upgraded with a bucket load of internals. Personally, I chose the 6.01mm barrel for pin point accuracy and a slight bump up on FPS without straining the GB too much more for it.

To be honest, 6.01 and 6.03 barrels make very little difference. The majority of your rifle's performance will be down to the combination of BBs and hop unit set up you have. :)

For reference, this is the set up I had in the M14 I had:

Prometheus Full Tuneup Kit

Prometheus Hop Up

Prometheus 6.01 mm Barrel

Prometheus Air Nozzle

Prometheus Hop Up Rubber

G&P M120 Motor

Locked to semi

Upgraded 400 FPS spring

Gave me excellent results, even using 0.2g BBs!

cheers thanks for that. Looks like i have a nice shopping list to look for now.

where can you get the prommy hop up and hop up rubber?

I can't remember now, but I can see that on WGC shop (Hong Kong) have some element ones in stock for about £10 posted. :)

Also you can find the prommy hop rubber on the same site mentioned above. Currently in stock.

Check out all the Asian airsoft sites for them.

Archived