New Airsoft Site WANTED

Hellspawn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Ive been a member of an airsoft site for some time now but i really want to run and manage my own site and business, im based in staffordshire and willing to travel around 20 miles for the right site/business, ive got quite a lot of ideas and support and think id bring something diffrent to the site.

Bottom line is is there anyone reading this that knows of any sutiable sites around the above area that would suit, id be expecting around 40-50 regulars using the site, but it would be my rules, my business if you see what i mean.

im more than keen to share a site,if anyone has a current business that needs a bit of extra cash from the extra few days on the site they simply cant find the time to use..??

im very serious and looking at other site areas and will have this up and running in the next few months,so please reply with serious suggestions..

thank

Helly

Archived