Need info about the A&K m249 mk2

TomYeo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Tried to find answers to my questions on Zerooneairsoft forums but they wouldnt even post my thread so im coming here. Ok here are my questions.

1. Does anybody know if this gun has sling mounts on it? I can imagine my arms hating me after half an hour or so.

2. Also it doesnt look like it has a Ris rail on it, Is there anyway I could go about fitting one?

Any responses would be great thanks :)

Yes it has sling mounts and you have to purchase a different feed tray for top rail & different grip etc. But seriously, it's fine with the iron sights.

One thing I will say is, as soon as you get it (Presuming you get it brand new) then you'll want to remove the nub from the hop unit and cut a piece of the inside of a pen a mm or so longer, then replace it, then you'll get very nice range :)

EDIT: I should also add, you will want to take 3mm off of the end of the micro trigger switch, and bend it to the shape of the Classic Army one (Google image it and you'll see) as sometimes the switch gets caught in one of the gears and continues to fire the gun. That quick fix should sort it out, after those 2 small things, the gun runs perfect.

Archived