Advice on New Gun

Archie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I Was thinking of buying a gun But I cant choose which one. I Was thinking of the AWS L96 Sniper Or An M4 Rifle with A Red Dot sight and Some more attachments like a Bipod, Laser, torch ect. But I Need help on deciding which one I Should buy and where i could get it Kind of Cheap Budget about 150-250 Pounds So its Good Quality Also Im a beginner And i dont know much about technical things internal parts and stuff So if i could get some help about Upgrades would be Also Good I Have a side Arm already but i need a Rifle. I Know how to shoot from guns so Whether the gun is For begginers or Experianced players that does not matter. Thanks for Reading ;)

Okay, getting a sniper rifle for your first gun is NOT a good idea due to the fact you'll be looking at spending £500+ in order to get 50-70ft extra range, after buying the base gun you'll be ripping the internals out and replacing everything apart from the outer barrel and stock. For only £200 you've got no chance bud.

G&G's line of combat machines I will always recommend because for the price they are of top notch quality. They're going for £134.99 on Zeroin, plus you've got £20 for a battery, £20-30 for a 'smart charger' (Smart chargers rock!) then you can start to think about mid-caps etc. I have an ASG Tactical light with built in laser (Never use the laser, waste of time and money.) which I picked up for £50, but shop around and you can get good deals. I'd recommend getting an Eotech clone with some form of magnification scope on an FTS (Flip To Side) mount. I think on Fleabay they're going for around £80 combined. Bipod, I see no reason for on an assault rifle, it's unnecessary weight that you'll probably never use, instead try either an AFG-2 for around £30 (Clones go for £15ish) or a vertical grip, you'll probably find it alot more versatile.

Archived