SRC G36KV Question's

SooGoo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi Guys n Gal's

Just getting back into airsoft after basically a year out due to work where i only got two skirmishes in. I picked up the rifle in the title and im interested in getting into the Milsim weekends so obviously i just need a few pointers to help me out.

1. Right first things first the battery that came with the gun is a 8.4V 1400mAH mini.

Now i was wondering could i go slightly higher on the mAH and even the voltage on the battery? or would it be wise to stay with

what i have and just pick up a couple more.

2. The rifle came with 3 Hi-cap mags but due to me wanting to get into the milsim stuff and the whole ammo limit a lot of these ops have i want to pick up some mid-caps but would any G36 mag fit or are there certain makes that work better with the SRC G36KV.

I cant think of anything else at the moment but im sure something will pop into my head later :)

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys n Gal's

Just getting back into airsoft after basically a year out due to work where i only got two skirmishes in. I picked up the rifle in the title and im interested in getting into the Milsim weekends so obviously i just need a few pointers to help me out.

1. Right first things first the battery that came with the gun is a 8.4V 1400mAH mini.

Now i was wondering could i go slightly higher on the mAH and even the voltage on the battery? or would it be wise to stay with

what i have and just pick up a couple more.

2. The rifle came with 3 Hi-cap mags but due to me wanting to get into the milsim stuff and the whole ammo limit a lot of these ops have i want to pick up some mid-caps but would any G36 mag fit or are there certain makes that work better with the SRC G36KV.

I cant think of anything else at the moment but im sure something will pop into my head later :)

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi mate, I have the SRC G36C Gen III.

I would recommend the 9.6v 1600mAH for that little extra longevity and the higher ROF.

I got 5 x G&G mid caps and they fit perfect with no wobble in the magwell.

Hope that helps,

any questions let me know.

Chris

• 3 months later...
  • Supporters

Right i have another couple of questions,

1) Ive been looking at flashlights etc as ill be doing a few night games i was wondering which one would look good on my little baby.

2) How easy is it to fit a Tightbore barrel and replace the spring?

Right i have another couple of questions,

1) Ive been looking at flashlights etc as ill be doing a few night games i was wondering which one would look good on my little baby.

2) How easy is it to fit a Tightbore barrel and replace the spring?

1) I recommend "UltraFire". I have one of these. You can pick them up so cheap!! But the battery life is long, and it has 5 settings: Low, Med, High, high-strobe & high-SOS.

Even simple 20mm scope mounts will suffice to attach it to any RIS rail. :)

2) Very easy. I'm sure the springs are quick release (have a large screw to undo, and slide the spring out). The tight bore is easy too, simply take out the front section of the gun (look at youtube for directions!)

On the topic of magazines, the Magpul P-mags for G36's are great and fit into M4 pouches unlike standard G36 magazines. They're a bit pricey but worth it.

• Supporters

cheers for the advice guy's.

Pilot i went for an ultrafire so i cant wait to see how good it is.

Salty yeah i have 5 Pmags for my gun now

Archived