csi ae-5848

zombie86
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I brought 1 of these a few years ago whilest on holiday in spain -LINKY- First things first, would this actually be usable in a skirmish???? if yes please read on lol it has a battery pack that looks like 6 AA batterys wrapped in blue plastic on the side it says NI-CD 800mAh 7.2v i have no idea how long this would last in a skirmish and doubt it would be that long at all, are there any batterys that would fit and last longer? also does any1 know off any hi-caps that would work with this model i searched the name on the net and the link i've put in was the only thing i could find :S

By the price of it, I'm judging it will have plastic internals and will not last long at all. With airsoft, you get what you pay for. A Ni-Cad battery will need to be run down to no charge after a while to keep the battery in shape, every 7-8 skirmishes.

I wouldn't take it to a skirmish though, get yourself a combat machine for £130 and go from there.

Archived