KP8C Tactical; Feeding Jam

Fraggloid
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. I recently bought, brand new, a KWA KP8C Tac. Worked fine for the first day or two of general plinking, but on the thrid day, it began to jam every other round, or so. The small nub on the slide that loads the BBs from the mag into the 'chamber' area is jamming them against the feed ramp at the exit of the mag, and it takes quite some force to load them up. I'm not entirely sure what is causing the problem, but the action of the slide when firing is much, much faster than it is with my KM19. I'm using the same Propane in both guns, all of which came from Airsoft World. I'm using BAW .28 BBs.

Any suggestions, ideas or advice?

Is everything lubed up? Have you put a bit of silicone oil on the gas blow back mech and have you cleaned the slide?

I think that's what you're on about anyway.

When did you last do it? My bloody TM MEU neede cleaning and re-lubing most games because it was sticking. Try doing a full strip down and lube again if it's been used that much, if not, I'm unsure.

Archived